Friday, August 5, 2011

Grass


I just love the smell of green grass



it's almost as sweet as special people





almost as delightful as the gift of fresh friendship






almost as warm as a companion


 

and of days when it seems like you can do everything.







but the greenest grass withers too soon.

a hint of brownish hue signals its weary,

as the sunset signals the end of a day,

 until all that's left is a bitter-sweet memory










Photographer : Sset Nanilignap
Models: Ile Odarod
           Ane Ebaf
Location: Pryce


4 comments:

  1. Nice shots. :)

    Please check out my informative blog.

    Hope you can check out my blog. Comments are very much appreciated! Hope to be included on your top 10! Thanks!

    - Make More Money Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww. photos are cute! i wanna do photography too! if only i have camera and dslr xD linked you btw :) link me too. thanks :)
    -http://dazzledoll.info/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute po ng mga photos nyo


    ganda nyo naman ate.

    check up my blog din po
    literasura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...